Saturday, March 14, 2009

Welcome to Angel Gray Photography's New Blog

Hello everyone! Welcome to my blog!

In an effort to keep www.AngelGrayPhotography.com current and updated more frequently, I have started this blog. The blog will be updated with each session/event/wedding within a day or two of the shoot. I’ll post an image or two and talk about the work. This will give you a glimpse of your pictures before they are all ready online and will keep everyone informed on my latest work.

Plus, I have great news for all my great clients! In the past year my business has doubled and I want to thank all of you for your loyal support of Angel Gray Photography by offering you a special deal. Go now to the newly updated AngelGrayPhotography.com and get 50% off any pictures from your previous sessions displayed in my online portfolio.

http://www.AngelGrayPhotogray.com/Online_Portfolio

You may purchase as shown, in any size print, at half off the regular price! You can request the current pricing and email your order directly to me specifying which image, what size and how many. This order needs to be separate from any other and cannot be combined with other discounts. I will extend the offer to any friends and family who want to order your photos. Remember, the portfolio is divided into 11 categories so you may find parts of your sessions in various places. For example, if you had a family session including a pet, you could be in family, children, headshots, couples and pets! Keep that in mind and look closely for all your special moments! This offer is good through April 30th!

Plan ahead for your next photography session or event! As spring is almost here, think about the mothers in your life and how much they would love the gift of photography and one of my custom handbags!



Both my mom and mother in law have one I gave them for Christmas (with a photo of my children on it) and now it’s all they want for every holiday. People are constantly stopping them to ask where they got it! Gift certificates are available or book soon if you would like prints/products in time for the special day. I am typically booking two weeks out for private sessions and accepting up to two weddings per month, which of course book further out.

Thanks again for making my job so fun!

2 comments:

  1. You are soooooo gifted! What a beautiful site - wish I was getting married (to Ed of course) again...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful pics - you are soooo gifted! Makes me wish I was getting married again (to Ed of course!)

    ReplyDelete