Friday, July 17, 2009

Brent and Christina


I photographed Brent and Christina's destination wedding on Sanibel Island, Florida last weekend and it was the first wedding I've ever photographed that my husband also officiated. It was fun! I made sure to include a photo below so everyone can see how nice he looked in his suit (which I had to purchase for him since the last suit he bought he picked up at Goodwill and the pants didn't even match the jacket... He's not into shopping, or at least not for anything without a hard drive, a big screen or an "app.") It was a good time. Brent and Christina had a beautiful ceremony and reception at The Dunes Golf and Tennis Club. The weather was as good as it gets for July in Florida. Perfectly overcast, nice breeze. I hope they will look back on these highlights and relive the joy of their big day!





We didn't have a lot of "preparation" time for photos but the pearls Christina wore were ready quite early so we had some quality time together while I waited for the bride...
Using one of the bridesmaid's dresses...


What a sweet grandmother Brent has!


Ceremony ready...


I absolutely adored this flower girl dress, and she looked perfect wearing it!


Look how happy!


The moment you've all been waiting for (my husband in the back), how handsome is he? First to guess his age correctly wins a free accordion wallet book (really cool product!) act now... operators are standing by...



My personal favorite of the day. They had about half a second alone after the ceremony... but used it well!












Sunset, Sanibel Island, Florida


These crazies were singing "Don't stop believing..." after they took the party into the parking lot.
Okay not crazy, fun - and a little crazy. Anyone know all the lyrics to the chorus off hand?




2 comments:

  1. Ok, I'm guessing it's a trick question so I'm going to say 30 years old? A wedding on Sanibel Island? What a great idea! Beautiful wedding photography!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Angel,
    These are absolutely beautiful. I can't wait to see the rest of them! You captured how truly happy Brent & Christina were that day!

    -Chelsea

    ReplyDelete