Sunday, August 2, 2009

Kirk and Desiree



I photographed Kirk and Desiree's sunrise wedding almost 2 weeks ago on Canova Beach in Melbourne, Florida (Indian Harbour) We met before Sunrise to take advantage of the beautiful light before it gets so super bright. They enjoyed an intimate ceremony with just a few dear friends. The highlights here involve a festival of silhouettes but I can't help it since sunrise offers such fun opportunity for those! Kirk and Desiree went sky diving after their wedding. Being the worried mother I am, I was relieved to hear from Desiree today and know she made it down alive!

















friends of the couple above








1 comment:

  1. Thank you so much for sharing these photos! I now feel like I was there beyond through Spirit.
    They are so beautiful and I am so happy for Dez and Kirk. Many blessings on your new path.
    With love,
    Annabel Wyndham
    Mystic, CT

    ReplyDelete