Friday, January 1, 2010

Leigh and Geoff - Engagement


I had the pleasure of photographing Leigh and Geoff's engagement earlier this week. They were here all the way from Lexington, Kentucky and even though they have already booked their wedding with me as well, we had yet to meet in person. So, it was great to finally meet them and get to know each other some. They even brought their cute dog (Daisy?) with them for a few "family" pics. Looking back through a session is like watching a movie for the second time. If it was a good one, you notice things you didn't notice the first time and enjoy it all over again. That's how this blog entry was for me, the photos just make me smile, what a cute and fun couple! Little did they know that the very next day all their wedding plans would fall apart (location wise.) I won't mention any names there but I will mention the new locations which I am super excited about. They will marry in April at the Windemere Inn with their reception following at Dijon's in Melbourne Beach. Enjoy your highlights and Happy New Year!!!!














No comments:

Post a Comment