Thursday, February 18, 2010

The Colbert Family


I shot the Colbert Family last weekend at Ryckman Park in Melbourne Beach. They have these adorable little boys, full of energy and personality. I really like their cute hats and the burst of color in their mommy's sweater. I think we had to cancel this session twice (or three?) times due to various reasons so it felt like a big accomplishment when we got such a beautiful evening! The next two images are actually accordion wallet designs, the front and the back, you can see what an accordion wallet is here. This is another long entry, sometimes I'm good at narrowing things down and other times I think it will be faster to just edit more images!










Bribery is totally allowed during photography sessions.













No comments:

Post a Comment