Monday, April 6, 2009

Brent and Christina - Engagement



I shot Brent and Christina's engagement photos in Melbourne Beach Saturday night. Brent is actually an old friend of ours from Clearwater and my husband will be officiating their wedding in July on Sanibel Island. Theirs will be the first wedding I've ever photographed while my husband is doing the marry-ing. We've been joking about this wedding team thing, if only we could get the kids to form a wedding band... Our oldest is going on six and our youngest is one, just a few years of grooming them and we'll be a one stop shop!
Seriously, we had a beautiful evening for the engagement pictures. Brent and Christina are both soon-to-be UCF graduates and I know they are looking forward to this new stage in their lives. See you guys in July!


















No comments:

Post a Comment