Monday, April 13, 2009

Stephen and Danielle, Wedding Vow Renewal

In honor of their 10 year anniversary, Stephen and Danielle decided to make the trip down to Florida with their kids to visit family and renew their wedding vows on the beach. We met at Pelican Beach Park in Satellite Beach for the event. The light cloud cover gave us a beautiful light for the majority of our time. The extended family enjoyed their time together, not only for the heart felt vows but also afterward with an Easter egg hunt for the kids. It was a pleasure being there, Danielle is so enthusiastic about her photos... Congratulations on 10 years of marriage; I hope you enjoy these samples!

3 comments:

  1. OH I DO! I love them! Thank you SO Much and I am so eager to see them all. I cannot thank you enough and I want you to know that you have such a great eye! For the natural and the fun. Not many people can capture the true emotion and you did.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Girl you look beautiful and so does your family. Congradulations again. Love you guys. Lilly

    ReplyDelete
  3. Danielle, can you view all of the pictures? And if so how? I am so excited! Cant wait.

    ReplyDelete