Sunday, June 14, 2009

Drew and Lindsay


Drew and Lindsay were married last weekend on the deck at the Hilton Melbourne Beach Oceanfront. They are a sweet couple I got to know through their engagement shoot and of course wedding planning. Lindsay has a way of making you feel like good friends which makes me look forward to being their photographer in the future, hopefully for some baby and family sessions! The rain came on their wedding day about an hour before the ceremony and completely stopped just in time to produce a beautiful rainbow over the ocean, right in front of their ceremony! We had enough time for a few photos on the beach before the rain came back and sent us all rushing inside. It compromised our photography plans a little but we made the best of the hotel lobby and then it was time for the reception at the Eau Gallie Yacht Club. The reception was gorgeous and the rain stopped to leave everything outside shiny and beautiful. I hope you guys are going to stay on that honeymoon even after you're back and enjoy being newlyweds! Here's some highlights...




Lindsay, I couldn't decide which of these was better, so you'll have to tell me...






This was the sweetest flower girl ever. Here she is hoping the rain will hold off for the ceremony.She was so well behaved and despite being part of such a big event, I never saw her get tired or cranky. I was also impressed by her mom's "Maid of Honor" skills.



The rainbow!






















Added a little sass for this picture above...





Eau Gallie Yacht Club at sunset













1 comment:

  1. Happy Married Life to Drew and Lindsey - Just so you know, besides my husband and I, we have 2 other couples we are close to who were married June 14th - Flag Day! And we are all happily married - 7 years, 12 years and 30 years! I love all these pics!

    ReplyDelete