Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Tony and Carlye


I shot Tony and Carlye's destination wedding on Captiva Island, FL just over a week ago. They were married on the lawn at South Seas Island Resort. Despite the gloomy forecast, there wasn't a cloud in the sky! The bride looked beautiful of course. Tony and Carlye are a great couple - I've gotten to know them a little through other family events I've photographed as well as their engagement session. You can tell they not only love each other but have fun together which is so terrific. My husband came along and we left the kiddos behind to have a little getaway of our own. South Seas is a beautiful resort surrounded by water on the west coast of Florida. We had a great time relaxing until the wedding on Sunday. Here are some highlights from the big day....







How cute are they, Tony looks like he'll be a great dad - someday!



I think they've got the beauty queen wave down.



Sweet keepsakes of Carly's grandmother



the ladies...






the gentlemen...










Shout out to the Ryals Family - hmmm I may have to add the pic of the scooter later...

Found it! Now that is one macho ride. Dana suggested adding some audio to this, he said he's got a great clip Justin left him on his voicemail...


Sunset on Captiva Island


Proud husband dancing, proud dad watching.


Carlye and her dad



a few baby pics I promised the mommy...








Carlye's sister is expecting in August. Seems like I was just shooting her engagement yesterday and she's already been married a year!



So this lovely lady was making me crazy because I thought I knew her from somewhere. You know how that is... After searching my brain and coming up with nothing I asked her and as it turns out she's just been stalking the weddings I photograph! Well, maybe not stalking, she's been a bridesmaid or a guest at more than a few... What was that movie? Well, I hope hers is next - just keep an eye out for her blog entry someday! (I have to be her photographer right?)



Carlye and Tony were whisked away from their reception on a boat, so cute!









1 comment:

  1. Angel, you did it again. These shots are beautiful! I can't wait to do my christmas cards with you.

    ReplyDelete