Friday, September 18, 2009

The Long Family



I photographed the Long family on Tuesday at their home in Satellite Beach. Wendi and Ron wanted a fun journalistic take on maternity / family photography since we had already taken more intimate maternity photos during Wendi's first pregnancy. We started out in their bedroom (above) and I LOVE these but can't seem to get them to appear bigger on the blog, ack so frustrating!! You can click to see it bigger... Then we went to their back yard and finally out front. I liked so many of them, I decided to display them like custom album pages (or the first batch could be a fun accordion wallet/panoramic wall display.) These guys are great in front of the camera and when we brought little Davie out back it was like unleashing a wild animal! She just ran and played and we all had a great time. Maybe it has something to do with photographing friends I've had for almost 20 years but I just LOVE these! Can't wait for baby girl number two!














No comments:

Post a Comment