Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Senior Portrait Time!!!













Can't promise moutains in Florida! We did these in Colorado at a Young Life property!




Melanie (above) was a college senior portriat client






above example custom invitation for a Mel High Grad


I've been a bit blog-lazy lately so let me give you all a quick run down and then I'll get on to one of my favorite things - Senior Portraits! I have been super busy lately on a few business projects (stocking up on display items and samples plus preparing for my new assistant starting tomorrow) as well as the usual sessions, galleries, events, etc. I'll see the Long's tonight for a journalistic take on their maternity photos, hoping to capture some fun and sweet moments for their family of soon-to-be four. This weekend is the Tyree-Sanford wedding in Cocoa which should be super fun. Next week I have the First United Methodist Preschool portraits which was so great last year and I just love the opportunity to offer a fresh, quality experience to the realm of "school picture day." Also next week is Ladies Night at Enigma in Satellite Beach which I will be participating in this month. I'll give you further details on that later but here's the gist: $5 cover from 5-8 on Thursday September 24th = dinner buffet, wine tasting (plus happy hour if you're interested,) music, various vendors offering specials and raffle items including things like massage, jewelry, etc. Not to mention some fun "you time" so get the girls together and mark your calendars! I plan to offer not only a free raffle item but also some incentives for my current clients to come out there and bring your favorite Angel Gray Photography along as well! More on that later...

Senior Portrait season is here and I love it. I really have fun with high school seniors! Receiving your senior portraits from Angel Gray Photography will give you way more options, way more personality, custom cosmetic retouching and the opportunity for unique announcements and invitations. Above you'll find a few of my faves and if you schedule your senior portrait session and mention this blog entry you will receive a FREE 8x10 of your choice!

1 comment:

  1. Awesome senior portraits. The first three shots are beautiful! V

    ReplyDelete