Friday, April 23, 2010

Addison turns 1


I met up with Addison and her family in Vero Beach, well almost 2 weeks ago - I have been feverishly finishing lots of orders this week! We had a great time, following Addison around the park, watching her stuff her face with cake and changing her outfits just for fun - which is what you do with little girls until they get old enough to want to dress themselves. darn it. I think I would dress my daughter into her first day of college if she would let me.
But she definitely won't.
Anyhow, Addison is a cutie and I think we captured some great memories here! Enjoy!


my fave.







The only thing even close to as wonderful as baby feet is baby leg pudge.


wardrobe malfunctions

Oh wait, no this one (on her toes) is my favorite.

I love it when people do just the right thing without me asking.


oh shoot maybe my favorite is this one?


she went for a stroll after "dessert"


the end


14 comments:

  1. What a sweetheart! Great pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What great pictures!!! She is adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sara, she is so adorable! Love them.

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG she is too cute! Love the tutu!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love how you captured numerous moments and how the parents were also included.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great pictures! She is so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  7. The family shot, 5th one down overall, is my most favorite. I love the expression of joy on your face Sara. You all look so comfortable and happy together as a family. Love them all & Addison is a beautiful girl! -R

    ReplyDelete
  8. OMG - the baby leg pudge is to DIE for...!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the smash cake pic--soooo cute!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love the pictures, they turned out so well! She's adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great pictures! I love the pudge pic!

    ReplyDelete