Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Theresa and Joe get Married


I photographed Theresa and Joe's wedding last weekend at Ryckman Park in Melbourne Beach. I absolutely loved all the color and texture, especially all of Theresa's "etsy" finds. She worked with Kyla Coram of A Wedding to Remember planning the event. Theresa found her dress in NYC (Avine Perucchi by St. Pucchi) and the beautiful yellow flowers and table arrangements were designed by Amanda's florist. Theresa and Joe were a pleasure to work with. I shot their engagement session probably a year and a half ago at which time Theresa was living and working in DC and they had to commute to see each other. It's fun to see their relationship progress to being settled here in Melbourne and now husband and wife! Congratulations guys! All these highlights are being displayed as pages for my lay flat album designs. The fold comes straight down the middle.


love love love the crystal earrings and bracelet custom designed by an etsy store, hey Theresa give us the link down here in the comments! Her hair and makeup were taken care of by Essentials Spa.


If you didn't make it into this bridal party, you might now be wishing you did... These adorable coach bags were Theresa's bridesmaid gifts!


Amanda's florist


Love the shoes!


I must stop here and air my dirty laundry. If you were at the wedding ceremony, this is no surprise to you but if you weren't, let me fill you in. See those elegant glass vases lining the wedding isle? Yep, I broke one. Knocked it over with my foot while photographing the ceremony. Crash. Not exactly the highlight of my career. I felt terrible but figured if I stopped my coverage at all that might be even more distracting so I just kept going. Now, you might be browsing the blog wondering if I could be the photographer for you and thinking, "Yikes, she breaks things." Well, yes I did. However, allow me to calm your fears by letting you know that I will forever be haunted by this mishap. I will probably never lift a foot again during a ceremony without scanning the area for absolutely anything that could make a sound by getting knocked over. So there you go, my counselor said I should just put it out there. I am joking - but then again, nothing wrong with a little couch time!


We figured out that it's really hard to get an entire wedding party blowing a bubble at the same time.



If you are hoping to have a reception that everyone gets up and dances at and is lit well (which by the way I CANNOT stress enough) then DJ Shane is a great choice and a really nice guy.


Catering and Cake by Puff 'N Stuff out of Orlando. I used to love rock candy as a kid.
mmmmm



2 comments:

  1. Beautiful work Angel! My Company will be glad to recommend you to our future clients!

    Laurie Hartwell
    Owner, A Wedding To Remember
    President, The Bridal Society

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful pictures!! I love all of them!

    As for the accessories, the jewelry (hair comb, bracelet, and earrings are from an Etsy seller named Lulusplendor.

    http://www.etsy.com/shop/Lulusplendor

    The garter set was made by an Etsy seller named Mollusa.

    http://www.etsy.com/shop/mollusa

    A lot of the other things I did myself with ideas I got from wedding magazines or various wedding blogs (like the ring pillow, the candy bar decorations, my shoes, etc...)

    Can't wait to see the other pics!
    T and J

    ReplyDelete