Sunday, October 4, 2009

The DeVriendt Family



I shot the DeVriendt family pictures at their home in Suntree last weekend. They have a 3 y/o girl and twin boys who are just over a year. I am lucky to have known Erin since we were in middle school and it's so fun to reconnect now and see her beautiful family grow. Last time I photographed the kids, the twins were just little babies -- now they are on the move! I think those swing pics would make the cutest little series on a wall somewhere. I hope you guys enjoy the highlights!











Erin, your mini me!








2 comments:

  1. We are in love with these photos. Thank you so much, Angel! You're incredibly talented!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! What a beautiful family! Angel I love how you captured the light in their eyes. So precious!

    ReplyDelete