Friday, October 2, 2009

Misty's Family


I love my children's teachers! Every year, they go above and beyond to provide patient, caring education for my sweet little ones. At the end of the year, if I think they would like it, I usually give them a free session including a package of prints. So it was my pleasure to photograph "Miss Misty" and her daughter and nephew on the beach last weekend. She was one of Mary's teachers last year and I know that is no small task! My sweet Mary is a determined little girl and slightly high maintenance. Okay really very high maintenance... but she is also smart, funny, kind and beautiful so we try to keep that in mind when she is making us "loco." Enjoy the highlights Misty!













1 comment:

  1. I LOVE THEM!!!! THEY ARE SO GOOD!!!! I can't wait to see the rest!

    ReplyDelete