Thursday, October 8, 2009

Edith's Senior Portraits


I met Edith in downtown Melbourne last week for her senior pictures. She is a senior at MCC and on the dance team. My daughter participated in "Stinger Dance Camp" over the summer and got to "perform" (she is four) at one of the recent football games which was super fun - I know she'll be excited for me to show her Edith's photos. We spent a our time a little here and a little there, using downtown, the railroad and Melbourne Beach. Edith and I stepped into some nasty mud down by the river but other than that it was smooth sailing! I love senior portraits! Edith and Marilyn, it was a pleasure and I hope you enjoy your highlights!























Whoops, was I a little late on the water warning? No problem, tousled hair is cool.








No comments:

Post a Comment