Thursday, December 10, 2009

Chez and Kelly's Wedding


I photographed Kelly and Chez's evening wedding at Holy Name of Jesus Catholic Church in Indialantic and their reception at Gleason Park's recreation complex in Indian Harbour, FL. I hadn't met them before we got together for wedding planning but it turned out that Chez and I both went to Flagler College and were both involved with Young Life there, so we have a lot of common friends! I shot Kelly and Chez's engagement on the beach which you can see here. The images you see below are album spreads for my lay flat albums, so each spread is actually two pages, opened up. They both grew up at Holy Name church which made their marriage there extra special and they have both been involved as youth and as leaders with the youth ministry there. They obviously have benefited much from that experience as they are quite an impressive couple, dedicated to their deep faith, their friends and family and of course, each other. They had so much fun at their reception which was catered by Farinas. Hope you all are enjoying your honeymoon travels and I'll talk to you soon!

I am in love with Kelly's parent's house, the ceiling is so awesome, it is so unique and I think had the prettiest view of any home I've seen in Melbourne!


When Kelly first started down the isle and her wedding coordinator fluffed her train, the air really caught it and it was quite dramatic - loved it.

This girl has a beautiful voice!!! Someone comment here with a link to her music please!




There is always "that guy" I find at every reception, the entertainer, so fun!



Good job not running through the sparklers guys, but I did get to add another "what not to do with sparklers" tip to my ongoing list... Don't put a bunch of sparklers in a glass vase together and light them all. Big no no.

No comments:

Post a Comment