Thursday, December 24, 2009

Rodriguez Family


I shot the Rodriguez family portraits last week in Melbourne Beach. The whole family was together for an early Christmas and the youngest daughter, Jessica, arranged for a family session as a gift. It was a cold and windy day but we came away with some good stuff! This one above was not even staged, which I love. I have known this family for a super long time so it was fun getting to capture some special (and sometimes chaotic) moments for them! Jessica is a possible sister-in-law candidate for me (hee hee) and Joyce has been my friend since forever. She will be engaged soon (ring yet?) to the handsome Mario (hope I spelled that right!) Enjoy and Merry Christmas Rodriguez family!







what an adorable couple!


you guys too.




a little family chaos, my favorite is the brotherly love in the back


the littles










so fun




No comments:

Post a Comment