Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Office Before and After!

Well, it took me some time to get to these but I had to show you what a difference Rebecca Patterson made in bringing my new office space together! I am very happy to finally have a meeting place and showroom for all my products! I also have the studio set up there for the occasional studio shoot. In the last year there has been a huge increase in people who would like help with their orders, wedding consultations and clients asking to see various display products (canvas types, metal, acrylic, etc.) Meetings at Starbucks just couldn't accommodate all this anymore so I set out in search of space, then got Rebecca on the job for her unique decorating gift combined with savvy shopping expertise. Contact me for her info! Thanks to everyone who made this possible for Angel Gray Photography! --p.s. you'll have to click to see these bigger, can't figure out why things appear so small here sometimes!


No comments:

Post a Comment