Monday, March 22, 2010

The Bee Family


I had the pleasure of photographing my friend Noelle's family last weekend at Ryckman Park. It was super crazy windy so I found a spot of shelter and we pretty much stayed put! Since the family isn't all together that often - some of them being here from out of town - we didn't want to reschedule. I don't think I had seen Noelle since high school. (We cheered together - and yes I am saying that with my hand over my mouth hoping you won't catch the cheerleading part... There I am clearing my throat again. I don't know why but I'm kind of embarrassed by it! I was too cynical for it, hated all the "go team" stuff and quit after sophomore year.) ANYWAY, Noelle's little boy Aidan is just as sassy as his mom. I remember at Satellite -go scorps (spirit fingers) Noelle had this super-friendly-slash-don't-you-even-think-about-crossing-me-personality. She kept me guessing, wondering if we were buds or if she was going to turn me to dust with her lazer beam stare at any moment. Noelle just had that kind of leadership quality and I can tell her little guy does too. He is full of energy! The whole family had a good time and I think our wind-storm photo session went really well!








LOVE THiS!



No comments:

Post a Comment