Friday, March 5, 2010

Chris and Jennifer's Wedding




I photographed Chris and Jennifer's destination wedding last weekend in St. Augustine, FL. It was so much fun for me since I lived there and went to college there and moved away in 2001. St. Augustine is a place my family loves to visit frequently so we all took the trip up together and they got to "play" on Saturday while I was "working." Jennifer and Chris were married at the Lightner Museum and had their reception at the Columbia Restaurant. This is all in walking distance so we shot their "just married's" around town while we walked to the reception. Jennifer was beautiful in her vintage inspired dress and accessories. The first few images here are designed as album spreads for my beautiful, custom designed, flush mount albums. They can also be purchased as 10x20 standouts. Catalog here. Enjoy the highlights! You can see Jennifer and Chris's engagement shoot here.


Nothing better than wet pavement - I HEART WET PAVEMENT.

This of the flower girls is precious to me. They had no idea I was shooting since I was way down the hall. Those are always the best!

Reception fun... I used to live just around the corner from the Columbia. Although as a college student I definitely wasn't dining there very much! This sangria (made fresh at the table) looked soooo yummy I even asked the waiter if I could purchase a bottle to go. Apparently that is not something they do - bummer! Jennifer's dad was singing to her while they danced. So sweet.


Seriously you would not believe what it took to get this hallway clear of people, cleaning supply carts, etc. and then just between these two pics we had an unexpected guest... I should find those pics too funny!

found it! the best part was when he asked me out, I tried to explain I was busy...



This is the side of a restaurant that my husband and I had our first "date date." The Old City House. Good times. How gorgeous is this bridesmaid?




LOVE LOVE LOVE it! Jennifer you are a pro in front of a camera!





1 comment:

  1. Beautiful!!! Amazing pictures!!! All it takes is an amazing bride and groom and an amazing photographer! Love all the beautiful moments you have caught! Congrats to Jenny and Chris! Can't wait to the rest of the pictures! The preview is fantastic and they can only get better!

    ReplyDelete