Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Casie and Matt


I shot Casie and Matt's wedding a week and a half ago in Cocoa Beach, FL. They were married at the Tides and had their reception there as well. Casie and Matt decided to have a "first look" before the wedding. This is a special little piece of time together to soak it all in... and of course the added benefit of getting all their portraits taken before dark! We set Casie up to come down the isle to Matt and he was so adorable watching her. These guys are really a very sweet couple, always laughing and truly enjoying each other's company. It was pleasure to be their photographer. I left for Vegas and WPPI the following day and got back home a few days ago. As soon as I dig myself out of pressing work, I will get some stuff up here of WPPI and all the fun tourist stuff too! Stay tuned!









No comments:

Post a Comment