Sunday, May 30, 2010

Alpizar Law Event!




I photographed an event for Alpizar Law last weekend, located in Palm Bay, Fl. It was a fun get together and also a chance for the firm to celebrate the city of Palm Bay's 50th anniversary with a generous donation for a new outdoor movie screen. The screen is portable so can be used all over Palm Bay in the various parks the city has to offer. Sounds like something my kids would like to do! Many of Palm Bay's city officials attended.



Continental Flambe' catered

John Alpizar

David Alpizar

I saw some friends from high school I probably haven't seen since high school which was of course only a few years ago. (anyone believe that? thank you.)



Here is a smaller version of the movie screen.

John's grandbabies... so cute!

everyone had a great time!

Always fun to run into couples I know because I shot their wedding! Lindsey and Drew on the left even have their first baby already!


To see all the photos from this event, visit Alpizar Law's facebook page.


No comments:

Post a Comment