Friday, May 7, 2010

Michelle} Class of 2010


Michelle is graduating from Viera High School this year and was the big winner of my high school senior facebook contest! She won a senior portrait package worth over $650.00 by receiving the most votes from her friends! We met in Melbourne Beach and had some fun - seriously, high school senior portraits are FUN. She had a few changes of clothes and is just a good natured person, which I hope comes through in these images. I can see why her friends went out of their way to give her lots of votes! Congratulations Michelle! And, please forgive my semi-late blog entry... I've been on a mission to get all my client print orders up to date!

If you are a high school junior and thinking about your portraits for next year, I reccomend we get them done by the end of September! Mention Michelle's photo shoot when you book your session and get a free 8x10!




She's totally gorge. (that's how Mary and I say gorgeous. You can use it too if you want to be cool like us.)


1 comment:

  1. Michelle GagnierMay 8, 2010 at 7:24 AM

    Thanks :) I really like these, the last one like you said is really fun looking :D

    ReplyDelete