Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Sarah's Senior Portraits


Sarah goes to Bayside High School and we met at the BCC Project Get Ready event this year. She arrived to the session eager with lots of great ideas for photos and a couple outfit changes. I can tell she must be an over achiever and is obviously musically talented. We had a great time. Her mom and brother came along for fun and I took a couple pictures of them together as well. I am going to spare you a big wordy blog entry since you've probably had enough of me since yesterday but just want to add that Sarah struck me as a girl with not only a good head on her shoulders but with a very loving and supportive family as well. (She was nice to her brother and keep in mind she is still a teenager. Who does that?) Enjoy the highlights! My favorite is up top of course!



a little grungy texture here

I do love this one too. Striking.


I call this, go bright or go home.

This is blue-sy and I think it suits her musical-y-ness

love this one too!



this is a 5x15, just to spice it up.

This is a story board. Good times.


No comments:

Post a Comment