Tuesday, June 1, 2010

As You Wish Catering and Events

As You Wish Catering and Events is a unique option for those of you looking for a caterer in Melbourne, FL and surrounding Brevard County. AYW offers more than just amazing food, impeccable service and presentation. They will also go the extra mile for your event; be it decor, center pieces, chair rentals, you name it. I shot these images last week at the Lansing Island Club House and because I was not the photographer for the actual wedding, I was not there during the main course but don't worry, I will get some images of the yummy dinners offered and put them up here soon. I am impressed by the finished product and artful presentation but especially the pride this business takes in it's results. Leave comments and reviews here if you have worked with As You Wish!!







I'm going to dig up some Lansing Island Club House pics to show you more of what this venue has to offer... To be continued...

3 comments:

  1. I used As You Wish Catering at my wedding and was absolutely BLOWN away. I've never received such personal attention to the details that I wanted to include as I did when the owner, Valerie, sat down with me to discuss the "Big Day". She and her team did all of the set up and decorating along with some of the 'day of' coordinating. Not only does AYW Catering have a menu with creative combinations to top any I've seen in Brevard County but they have a passion for making everything go just AS YOU WISH!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wanted to note something that I think is a given to most of us reading. Every event is a collaboration of a bride's vision and the people who make it happen. I don't mean to take any credit away from parts of this event that the bride or her family prepared. Place cards, ideas for the tables, etc. The tables were actually intended to be finished by the family but when time ran short as it usually does on a wedding day, As You Wish finished the table decor even though they were not contracted or reimbursed to do so. The chargers were also borrowed from As You Wish for free and when there weren't enough, As You Wish purchased the remaining number needed to make sure everything came together for the client. When the client wanted to use their own team of volunteer servers, As You Wish agreed to train them. When the bulk of the client's wait staff fell through the caterer called in new servers at the last minute. I can't imagine anyone not being incredibly grateful for the effort that went into this event. Can you?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am going to take the table pictures down just to keep peace with this event client who would like her event to remain completely private. She is not my client, but was aware there would photos taken for As You Wish.

    ReplyDelete