Monday, June 28, 2010

The Wheeler Family


I met the Wheeler's in their home a couple weeks ago for some family portraits with just the women in the family. Getting the babies to cooperate with something a little formal was a challenge but I think we came away with some precious keepsakes! This is the last of my pre-vacation sessions to blog (wait a minute, no there is one more!) After Gideon's senior portraits, you'll see the Fitzgerold and Hurd family as well as my first mini session in the studio with the Ryals girls! This summer is keeping me busy between all the kids out of school, major business renovations including a new studio AND my family is moving as well (in town!) I have to admit, life is a bit chaotic but the changes are exciting! A little preview of some of the new branding below... the sign for the studio is being painted this week so the new logo will be revealed!



teething can be cute.





No comments:

Post a Comment