Friday, May 1, 2009

Kailyn and Gabby



Kailyn and Gabby are good friends and are going through confirmation together at Ascension Catholic church in Melbourne. Their moms called me so excited to get some beautiful portraits out at the beach in their dresses. I felt like I was photographing two little brides with the added bonus of the sweet, silly, energetic and innocent spirits that come along with young girls. It was a beautiful evening in Melbourne Beach. The girls had a great time but I'm pretty sure their mommies were having about 10 times more fun just watching and thinking about how far their daughters have come. I noticed their expressions a few times - full of delight in their children and hope for the future. Thanks ladies, enjoy the big day!









Visit the main website portfolio for more examples of baptism event work.

1 comment:

  1. Angel I can't thank you enough for all of your hard work that evening with the girls. I am looking forward to seeing all of the final pictures then having to pick........Valerie

    ReplyDelete