Monday, May 25, 2009

Ray and Tania's Album



I photographed Ray and Tania's wedding day over a year ago. I can't believe its been that long! I received their order a few months ago and with album production time (remember, these are a labor of love!) and some time off this month, I am just completing it now. They've already proofed their spreads but I thought I'd post a few here for my wedding clients who may be deciding on which album they'd like. These spreads are for the flush mount panoramic. Because the album is designed to lay flat and printed on true photographic paper, it allows me the most creativity in layout. What you see here are example custom spreads (really 2 pages with a tiny gap down the middle.) Ray and Tania's album ended up with 23 spreads (46 pages) which is average for a wedding album. I know they will love it and since the quality of the album will stand the test of time, they can treasure it always. Btw, the white and gray frame and my watermark are not printed in the actual book...

















No comments:

Post a Comment