Sunday, May 17, 2009

Love Affair Workshop

I'm trying to attend a workshop this July if I can win a scholarship. Since my family relies on my income right now, I am doing everything I can to win this scholarship raffle!
The Love Affair Workshop is a weekend for photographers (women only,) taught by 4 awesome professionals. Reading the testimonials, I see myself in so many of the people who have already benefited from this workshop. I love continuing education and this weekend is that, and more. From what I've read, there is a strong focus on making life and business work and keeping them both working well. In the past few years, it has become increasingly difficult juggling the demands of work and family life and I'd love a chance to gain some skills in that area while getting to know other women in the same position! I'll let you know what happens - if I can't go this year in Atlanta, I hope to make it there some other time!

No comments:

Post a Comment