Saturday, July 24, 2010

Baby Layla

I photographed baby Layla in her home a couple weeks ago and she is adorable. I love this one taken sleeping on her daddy's back and the one below here too is a favorite of mine. She has the sweetest little girl features and was just a doll to work with. Lots of poop, but still a doll. You can see the maternity session leading up to her arrival here. I'm so excited for her parents and hope to keep up with her as she grows and changes so fast!



With newborns, you've to get a crying pic (memories right?) and sleeping pics since she'll be awake for every session from now till forever!




This was just begging to be photographed.


Love Love Loved the nursery, what a cute idea with the pots right?



Congrats Chris and Mandy and thanks for your patience while I was moving!

3 comments:

  1. Thanks so much for the beautiful photos of my granddaughter. I don't think I can pick a favorite; they are all just precious.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh! I love these photos. You did a wonderful job of capturing the moment of my friends. We will keep your information for me and my family when we are ready for our family photos!!!

    The Hanneys

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE all of the pictures. Especially the 2 shots with Chris and Layla. I'm excited to see if any of the "mirror" shot with Chris came out nice. I can't wait to choose which to print.

    ReplyDelete