Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Part 2- The First Studio Mini Sessions!


Oh I am so super excited to share these. I am so excited for my studio space in downtown Eau Gallie's art district (Melbourne, FL) and even though indoor sessions have never been my favorite, these mini sessions with the beautiful filtered light in my studio are going to be such a fun addition to my on location shoots! I couldn't have asked for better test subjects. As I mentioned in the sneak peak (if you haven't seen that one go back!) the mini session is for one subject but the brave Ryals family attempted three in a row (one for each girl) so I snapped a few group shots as well and seriously how cute are these girls??

Lots of changes coming for Angel Gray Photography. We are offering more services than ever, super sized customer service and brand new collections. AGP is teaming up with an awesome designer in town for all our custom holiday cards, baby announcements, save the dates and wedding invites,,, etc! Such a great opportunity for AGP clients to be able to use the image files free of charge with a partner design team! I'll keep mentioning new things here as we approach the grand opening of the studio. Some of the changes will take effect gradually. Everything (including blogging and order fulfillment is taking a pause next week while my family moves to a new home in town) but hopefully I'll get enough done before I'm out of commission and buried under boxes of stuff I think I'd rather just give away at this point!
Next up on the blog: Letlow maternity, Baby Ivory, Gruber family and Aimee's 18th!











No comments:

Post a Comment