Tuesday, July 13, 2010

The Gruber Family - Cocoa Beach Vacation Photography


I met the Gruber family last weekend (hmmm okay no it was the weekend before last!) They were on vacation in Cocoa Beach, FL and looking for an on location family photographer. I get so many calls like this in the summer that my schedule does not allow me to take them all! Jerry takes his three sons on a fabulous vacation every summer and has recently started investing in a photographer every time to capture the memories. I love that as a dad he is thinking of these things and I know years from now they will all treasure their summer vacation images!



this hat-wearing-style is new to me... is it a northern thing or am I just terribly old?





A little family dynamic here...

This little guy was always quick to look and smile at the camera, so willing to please!


Love it!!
So, I can't help asking, do you guys get alot of "magruber" jokes? Love the SNL skit, but haven't seen the movie. AND, tell us how you liked River Rocks!

No comments:

Post a Comment