Thursday, July 8, 2010

Kristin and David Maternity


I met Kristin and David last week for a maternity session in Melbourne Beach. They came over from Orlando. I shot Kristin's brother and sister in law's engagement on the beach here and ever since then I've been in touch with Kristin. I think I remember her even mentioning how she wanted to make sure I photographed her baby "when" she had one and now it is about that time! She'll be coming back over for her newborn and baby plan sessions and I can't wait to meet little Parker! Matt and Blair came along for the fun which was a bonus for me! I love keeping in touch and photographing my client's lives as they move through the seasons of newlyweds, family, children, etc. I hope one day to photograph a high school graduate of a previous wedding client! And straight after that retire!







1 comment:

  1. These are great pictures...what a beautiful mama!
    Karen D.

    ReplyDelete