Monday, July 26, 2010

The Wood-Purdie Family

I photographed the Wood-Purdie family earlier in July -- my great Aunt and Uncle and their daughter's family (my cousins.) They were all in town for some vacation time and we hung out for the 4th as well. My kids love it when they get to play with their cousins (2nd or 3rd cousins? I can never remember how that goes!) I'm blessed to have such a big family and really thankful for the gift that has been in my life!

Since I have been meaning to get some updated pics here of my kids since Davis had his second birthday in March, I figured I would include a few from the barbque below!



Just an idea... in wrapped canvas...




There's Mary on the right, she's 5 1/2 now!

My babe and his big belly... love it.

There's Logan on the right, he's just turned 7 and he absolutely adores having his picture made, can you tell?

No comments:

Post a Comment